Jobs

Apply

or use our full application.
Our Sponsors
Madison Miles Physician Placement Soliant Health

Illinois Locum Tenens Jobs

Locum Tenens Jobs has a wide array of practice opportunities in Illinois — from family practice to urology, no matter what state or practice you specialize in, we’ll find the perfect locums job in Illinois for you.

The locum tenens jobs in Illinois below represent just a small sample of the hundreds of opportunities that await you when you use Locum Tenens Jobs. Apply now to find an assignment in the location of your choice.

Don’t see what you’re looking for? Contact us and we’ll find a locum tenens job in Illinois specifically for you!

Showing Jobs 1-2 of 2
  • psychiatrist

    Chicago, Illinois
    This Behavioral Health group has two offices and needs a psychiatrist in Schaumburg.  The group offers all behavioral and emotional services for children ages 4 to geriatrics.  There are 16 clinicians and 4 office staff working.  An increased demand and case load requires a ... (View Details)
  • Psychiatrist-Contract

    Chicago, Illinois
    Soliant Health is seeking a Contract Psychiatrist for an Office located near Chicago, IL Airport.  The job is 20 hours per week and consist of 40% of Child and Adolescents and the remaining 60% will be with Adults.

    Requirements: